March 17, 2012

Quick Sketches With Faber-Castell Brushpens

Hagi Castle Garden, Western Honshu, Japan
 This time I was mesmerized by blooming cherry-trees of Japan (it's time for them to bloom by the way), so tried 2 sketches from photos.)) Architectural objects... well, still miles to go but I'm happy even with this outcome.
First image took me 15 min, 2nd one took about 25-30 min. ^_^
Going to train myself more. ^_^



Some earlier ones.
Toucan, my fav.bird, Salvador, Brazil
Winter in Sarayevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Those were made on March, 4.
Yes I know everything about that beak and that street lamp and those houses... ^_^
So what, I don't pretend to high art. ^_^ Those are just quick sketches, I don't give myself even a single chance to stop and erase anything (moreover, erasures are impossible when you use brushpens! ^_^).

No comments:

Post a Comment