Just let yourself go, don't think that now you need to create something extraordinary or "at least worthwhile". ;) Take pencils, pens, markers, whatever, and do interesting creative tasks as a whim takes you. In some tasks there are hints like:
- "Scribbles turn into..."
- "Finish elements so that..."
- "Draw faces for these eyebrows"
A big but light notebook with good white paper will:
- literally endure everything;
- give you some new ideas;
- imperceptibly help you to understand yourself;
- inspire you to further accomplishments.