November 13, 2017

Colour Charts of My Watercolour Sets

After all those years that I’ve been "seriously" painting, I made my aquarelle colour chart. Аfter all, artists normally do so, don’t they? 😄 I have one "professional" box, "Nevskaya Palitra" of 12 colours (1st photo). And the other two are honey watercolour sets, "Luch" of 14 and 24 colours. As I compared them I saw the notorious difference in the quality of pigments.

I remember that happiness, so cool that was having 24 colours (I was very much fond of anime style back then)! And now I think: so cool it is to be able to mix paints so that you get all these and many other amazing colours😍

Sometimes it gets tough without special education. At some stage, you understand that there are more white gaps than painted areas, and what others jump from like from a springboard, is some impassable jungle to you. But I just move at my own pace. Is there anything I don’t know? So, sooner or later I will learn that😊
 

No comments:

Post a Comment