April 21, 2015

A New Envelope for a Little Girl

I love cardmaking, as I already mentioned in my profile. I always make some greeting cards or envelopes for money gifts. Actually I'm planning making cards which will contain my own artwork also. Then, I suppose, they will become totally original.

Nevertheless, I'm very much satisfied with the current outcome! This envelope was made to be gifted to my friends, young parents, whose daughter had her 2nd birthday. I wanted the envelope to resemble a sleeping bag. Seems like the goal was achieved!

I used:
  • special paper for scrapbooking, 
  • three different ribbons, 
  • some half-pearls, 
  • a button for the flap,
  • a decorative brad to embellish the white ribbon. 

The inscription means "Happy Birthday" in Russian and is written in a whimsical way. ^_^ It is attached to the envelope with some small pieces of a double sided foam tape.




No comments:

Post a Comment